Sunday, July 19, 2009

The War that i dreamed

It was a last night that i had a dream. Not a nice dream but it is so scary one so made me ran away from life. No one can help me because everybody was in the war. The Japanese has strike my village with their planes and threw the bombs everywhere

Just can run and hide but I'm still alive. Nothing i can do to fight back because I'm just an ordinary man not a soldier. I don't know how to use weapon neither gun! I hate the war. I hate the war even in my dream!

If really there is war who will safe us? now you must know who... you can run and you hide but you want to strike back, do you?


Say no to war. Stop the war stop the fight. Stop everything that can destroy the luck.


PEACE NO WAR

3 comments:

  1. alo bro... haw r u? everything fine? we all ( ur fren )at MP need you to come back. we build up our relation once again. don u want to do that bro? come on don b shy man. if u ar strong pls dare to come back...

    ReplyDelete
  2. alo2. ting tonggggg!!!! assalamulaikummmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. cikgu zaid,
    do u quit urself from using MP eh?


    I cook to survive..i cook to save money..i cook because sometimes the other dishes sold are not tasty,i cook because i'm toooo lazy to go down and buy food..

    mknan kegemaran ialah ayam goreng KFC ngan kek dr secret recipe...haha..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet words...*ENGLISH ONLY PLEASE.