Thursday, April 30, 2009

MyBedstory: Watching CPL with animal

as i watch the CPL last morning everybody already slept. while i was wacthing tv there was a sound from outside the door. seem like someone was calling out there. OOoOO in the dark of the erly morning...!

Even i was also felt so sleep that time but i have to open my eyes widely to watching Barcelona against Chelsea on semifinal CPL. The sound was still i heard. Then i wake up and open the door.
OOOwwwwh what a nice thing. With green eyes, soft fur and long tale its realy a cute cat.

I know that cat is belong to my neighbour but normaly it's scared to others, to me of coz heheheee. But that morning when i open the door it din't run away but it just sit near me and play with the door coz i sit near the door as i wacthing tv. At least i have a friend to company me watching tv!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet words...*ENGLISH ONLY PLEASE.