Thursday, April 30, 2009

POEM: Dreambusters

I just create this poem as I always dream and not always the nice or best but always it was the worst dream I've got.... that not the thing as shine as jewel in the closet but meaning more less than nothing...


Dream busters
come on over and rise you power
I could not run away from you
catch me if you can
never hide if I strike back

I've got many dreams to bet with you
no money to sell with others
no more tagging for prices
with all the rumors you've heard
I deal with you only once

grab all together with the wind
when I forget to spent the times
will you fly away to the moon
and pull the light down to earth
and the darkness is showing on the stone

I'm waiting for you all day long
if could you please dropping by
taken all the sound of frightened
even it's so hard to live
with the small wings I could fly

nothing is left for me as I lost
don't ever want it back by tomorrow
when my eyelid were lazy to open
I want to sleep with no more tears!

30April.2009

2 comments:

  1. "Thank you for your sweet words..."

    Sooooo...... sweeeetttt hahahaha =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont cry..
    dont cry..

    dont cry for me argentina!!

    muehehehehe..

    jom pekena kopi.. takyah mimpi2.. hikkksss :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet words...*ENGLISH ONLY PLEASE.