Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Poem: never hear, never see, never me


NEVER HEAR, NEVER SEE, NEVER ME

I think you know about that

that's why it's happened once again

I don't want to do that

but it's really hard to forget


it's true I did it again

dont want to tell you why

guess and find it in your sight

because it always show in bright


sometimes I wish I was like you

I wonder how could you be so cool

I try to learn something from you

but I think I was so crazy and fool


shockingly stared at me and only once

just muted, nothing and then you walk away

the whole night I can't hear your voice

I just met the scent of you as you were here


must be today is the last smile

and you say something but I'm not sure, what

I want to hear it again before I go far away

I will be back when I've found it and I promise


no matter what its so hard to leave

what can I do when that's only way I have

as long as we were still here

the old memories will remain forever

IST MAY 02

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet words...*ENGLISH ONLY PLEASE.