Friday, May 15, 2009

Poem: old collections

WONDERFUL



What is the best is today?
must be today is nice
because i found you
i found you there

will you smile again
nevermind, even from a distance
as long as it was you
and you know that is true

sometimes i can feel about something
something that so beautiful
when i was with you
it makes me so wonderful..

1/03/2003
SATURDAY


I Just Can See

It's so unforgetable when
you say that
but may be it's a mistake

I still remember that you sit beside me
just very close to me
even so close but i feel
you are far away from me

I don't want to ask you why
because i know
you will never answer

And everthing is hide away
until the next morning
you come and smile to me

09/06/03
11pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet words...*ENGLISH ONLY PLEASE.